Privacy and personal data protection policy
It is important for us to protect and respect your personal data and confidentiality of your exchanges. This policy is intended to inform you of our practices regarding the collection, use and sharing of information that you provide to us through our Site (the “Site”). Under no circumstances may your data be transmitted to third parties for commercial and marketing purposes.
The information collected through our Site is subject to computer processing for the purpose of requesting contact, making of an appointment, drawing up an estimate or more generally any communication within the framework of the client-provider relationship.
The recipient of the data are :
- Betty QUINCHON, auditor and CPA practicing within the firm AFIGEC at 26-28 rue Marius Aufan 92300 Levallois Perret, France (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Charlotte PIEDFER, tax lawyer practicing within the firm CP Taxeterra at 85 bis avenue de Wagram 75017 Paris, France (charlotte.piedfer@
- Sébastien MARIANO, independent agent at 85 rue Taitbout 75009 Paris, France (sebastien.mariano@agence-
- Corina VAN BROEKHOVEN, banker within CIC Nord Ouest at 33 avenue Lecorbusier 59800 Lille Cedex, France (email@example.com)
In accordance with articles 13 and 14 of the general data protection regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 and article 32 of the law "Informatique et Libertés" of January 6, 1978 as amended, the publication director of this site informs you that:
- People in charge of the file are Betty QUINCHON, Charlotte PIEDFER, Sébastien MARIANO and Corina VAN BROEKHOVEN whose contact details are specified above. The purpose of processing this data is to manage contact requests, make appointments, or any client-provider exchange passing through the site.
- The recipient are the publication directors of this site and data controllers, namely Betty QUINCHON, Charlotte PIEDFER, Sébastien MARIANO and Corina VAN BROEKHOVEN
- These data will be stored electronically for 5 years, from the last client-provider exchange.
- All of your personal data is protected by a protected computer system, for the protection of your privacy.
- You have the right to access, rectify or erase your personal data that you can request from Betty QUINCHON, Charlotte PIEDFER, Sébastien MARIANO and/or Corina VAN BROEKHOVEN
- You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and the right to the portability of your data.
- You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time by writing to Betty QUINCHON, Charlotte PIEDFER, Sébastien MARIANO and/or Corina VAN BROEKHOVEN
- You can lodge a complaint with the CNIL if you believe that the protection of your personal data has not been ensured by the data controllers.